I definitely have several banana bread recipes on here, but I’ve been making this one a lot recently and it’s become a new favorite! I made our most recent loaf a few days ago and it’s still as moist and delicious as if it had been baked today! If you have some too ripe bananas on hand, definitely whip up this loaf today!Jump to Recipe
Gluten Free and Refined Sugar Free Banana Bread
A delicious and super easy way to use up ripe bananas!
- 1 Loaf Tin
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Flour I use King Arthur 1:1 Mix
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts Optional
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips Optional
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil melted and slightly cooled
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a large loaf tin with baking parchment
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas well, then add in the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Whisk until combined, then add in the gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix well, then add in the walnuts and chocolate chips if using. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature in a covered container.